Thursday, August 07, 2008

i LOVE him...

Unfortunately, today I'm quite hungover. Kody knows when i'm hungover and that I'm going to call in sick. (we'll discuss my disease like never) And even though i'm hurting, i can't help but play with him for at least an hour.

You'd think it'd be boring simply slapping him in the face, butt and grabbing his feet...pinching him underneath the covers while he tries franticly to find my hand to bite it; but, it's not.

Another thing i love to do is raise my hand high, over his head, and vary the speed to which it will come down and grab his snout. While i was doing this & cracking up over his face, i had to get my camera. the first shot is really blurry but you can see my hand and you can see the massive whites of his eyes as he tries to watch my hand without me knowing...hahhahaha I LOVE that fucker!
xoxo

6 comments:

Michelle Ann said...

That second is shot is PERFECT! If I didn't know how good he has it...I would almost feel sorry for him.

Angel said...

awwwww...i love him too!

Carrie™ said...

We play thos silly games with Simon too. He LIVES for that shit.

Anonymous said...

So cute with his eye looking up....I love that big ole doggie:-)

deb said...

you guys are goofy fun

tabitha jane said...

i do the SAME move on hud. and he just lets me grab him over and over.

this morning jon left for work and i was still snuggled in the covers, but i don't htink hud knew i was there. i woke up and he was looking out the window at the street below and then he left the room to look out hte other window. i sat up in bed while he did this and as he came back in the room (he can't see the bed from the door) and rounded the corner i yelled "bah!" and scared the shit out of him! i was great! we then proceeded to chase each other around the room and play. what a great way to wake up!