Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Six Pack

No. Not THAT kind. The kind I've been working on for the last month. And for me, it's not just the workout that works my abs; it's the whole process of trying to work out that's a work out.

Because as soon as I lay my mat down, the buzz amongst the dogs start. I can't hear it; only the dogs can - but I can see it coming.

As soon as I'm on the mat, THIS is what I see:

Hey Kody! It's time!!!

p.s. I've given up on trying to focus. And the last picture looks like spin art - which contains the word 'art'.

6 comments:

Michelle Ann said...

Its sabotage...if mommy starts looking all lean and hot, she may be home ALOT less. Kody is brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Thats funny, my dobie would actaully lay on top of me if I got on the floor to exercise.Glad Cody is doing his usual annoying stuff again!
Donna

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone will be working OT this weekend to catch up on her Kody site. We readers feel cheated.

Tanya Kristine said...

hahaha...im' sorry. thanks for being pissed :)

Anonymous said...

Yah, if you look too good then you won't be home. Michelle is right, Kody is brilliant (even if he does carry around a ball everywhere).

They both are so sweet!

Robin

tabitha jane said...

everytime i get on my yoga mat, hud decides its time to hump me.